YOUR CHILDREN’S DETAILS
- CHILD #1
- CHILD #2
- CHILD #3
- CHILD #1
- CHILD #2
- CHILD #3
- As Parent/Carer of the above child/ren, I give my consent that he/she participates in the GRASSROOTS/HOT FEET SOCCER PROGRAM
- Medical & Liability I hereby authorise the staff of Top End Multi Sports to act for me according to their best judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention. I authorise the staff to administer any first aid that may be required in the event of any illness or accident occurring. I agree to the delegation of authority to the staff involved and agree to pay all medical expenses incurred on behalf of the above children.
- Make Up & Cancelation Policy If you are unable to attend a session , you must notify us prior to your lesson in order to arrange a make-up lesson. Lessons will only be made up TEMS is notified with sufficient time prior to the start of your lesson (preferred 24 hours prior). coaches. All missed sessions will be made up during the term or in the school holiday period. Private lessons require a minimum of 3 hours notice for cancellations to avoid full charge of lesson.
- Re -Enrolments/Rollover .When a re-enrolment/roll-over is confirmed for the following term, fees are to be paid to secure your booking.
- Vouchers. We accept all $100 NT Government Vouchers.These must be presented at time of fee payment; they are not redeemable for cash.
- Wet Weather & Heat Policy Communications Where possible TEMS staff will contact you via phone message or email to let you know if your lesson/s or other event will be cancelled due to wet weather or heat policy. If you do not get a call, text or email, please presume the lesson or event is going ahead as normal. When the temperature reaches 37 degrees or above at your tennis venue, all coaching sessions and other events will be suspended until the temperature drops. Please be aware the temperature will be taken at the individual venue and your safety is our primary concern.
- Registration & Fees All term fees are due within the first week of coaching term. Places will not be guaranteed if forms and payment are not received prior to commencement of the term / program. Please indicate on your registration form your preferred times and days (for weekly programs) and we will do our best to meet with your request. If you are following on from a previous term please indicated if you require any changes to your current time. Late Fees Any late payments, more than 30 days past the invoice date, shall attract a late payment penalty fee as set down by the Penalty Interest Act 1983.
- Code of Behaviour All users of Top End Multi Sports are required to abide by the Code of Conduct set out below. Code of Behaviour This Code of Behaviour sets out the minimum standards for anyone involved in tennis at Top End Multi Sports. It applies when playing, training or taking part in club-sanctioned activities. • Act within the rules. • Promote fair play over winning at any cost. • Encourage and support opportunities for people to learn appropriate behaviours and skills. • Support opportunities for participation in all aspects of all sports • Treat each person as an individual. • Respect the rights and worth of every person, regardless of their age, race, gender, ability, cultural background, sexuality or religion. • Respect the decisions of officials, coaches and administrators. • Wherever practical, avoid unaccompanied and unobserved one-on-one activity (when in a supervisory capacity or where a power imbalance exists) with people under the age of 18. • Display appropriate and responsible behaviour in all interactions. • Act with integrity and objectivity, and accept responsibility for your decisions and actions. • Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a safe environment. • Ensure your decisions and actions contribute to a harassment-free environment. • Do not tolerate abusive, bullying or threatening behaviour.
- I grant permission for the use of photos of myself and my children to be used. Such use includes the display, distributions, publications, transmissions or otherwise use of photographs, images and/or videos taken for use in materials that include but may not be limited to, printed materials such as Brochures, Newsletters, Videos and digital images used on TEMS’ website and other Social Media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Read TEMS Terms.*